Mechanical SealsOur mechanical seals come in a wide assortment of shapes and materials. Mechanical seals are typically recommended for long-term installations and the most critical sealing applications as they are externally mechanically-actuated (they cannot leak internally due to the absence of an inflation medium).
- Long-term sealing and isolation
- Manual actuation and installation when inflation mediums are not available
- Large face seals for power generation intake repair and coffer dams
- Oil industry mud isolation and packing seals
- High temperature welding isolation
- Low, medium and high-pressure designs field proven to several thousand PSIG test pressures
- Flange seals and gaskets
- Lifting and product handling equipment
- Automated industrial testing
Custom Molded Solutions
As with our inflatable seals, we can custom mold mechanical seals out of nearly any material and in nearly every shape.
Extruded O-ring cross-sections from .07" to over 5"
Wedge and J-bulb profiles in stock today
Flat sheet and molded materials available to meet every application
Our design and fabrication team has been involved in some of the most cutting-edge sealing design challenges in the world.
Available in a wide variety of materials:
Ethylene propylene (EPDM)
Butadiene Styrene (SBR)
Fluorinated Hydrocarbon (Viton®)*
* Viton® is a registered trademark of Du Pont Dow Elastomers